Fill sink with warm water and place your shaving brush in the water for a minute. Remove brush and shake lightly then, using circular motions lather the soap directly in the container for 30 seconds. With your now lathered brush, massage the warm lather evenly over your intended shaving area. The lather becomes thicker the longer you work it into the skin. This helps to promote a smoother and more protected shave. With your sharp razor, shave hair from skin using short strokes. Completely clean shaving brush and empty excess water from the soap container and leave both to air-dry.
- Take your time. This is about you looking fantastic!
- Always use a sharp razor
- Never shave the skin without shaving soap lathered on it, reapply if needed
- Use short strokes; about 2.5 to 5 cm (1 to 2 inches)
- Clean razor often while shaving
- For ultimate shaving results and depending on the impression you wish to make on date night, repeat once or twice, shaving across and against your hair’s growth direction.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, potassium hydroxide, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, sodium hydroxide, *Argania Spinosa (argan) kernel oil, sodium lactate, Hydrolyzed Silk Peptides, Tocopherol (Vit E), Urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder.
*certified organic ingredient
- Cinnamomum camphora
- Amyris balsamifera
- Citrus sinensis (orange)
- Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood)
- Juniperus communis (juniper berry)
- Pogostemon cabin (patchouli)
- Daucus carota (carrot) seed.