Dry Body Brush - Deluxe (By Bodecare)
Firm Bristle – Made in Germany and Vegan Friendly
This hand held dry body brush with canvas hand strap is traditionally crafted in Germany and made of the finest Tampico plant bristles. It is a Non-Toxic Dry Body Brush that has not been sprayed with chemicals.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) waxed timber
Strap: Canvas hand strap on brush head
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm- Medium
Dimensions: 13*8*4 cm
To rid your body of toxins you deserve the best quality brushing possible, using brushes free from chemicals. These deluxe brushes make your dry body brushing complete. Responsibly sourced products are used to create your brush and provide you an environmental friendly way to care for the you and our environment.
No animal products have been used to make this brush
Care and cleaning
FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.
- When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
- Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down in the sun, so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head. Do not leave hanging in the shower or over a laundry tub the bristles will mildew
- It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush.
- Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
- Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if left in water for too long, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.